Thursday 4 April 2013

Nerves: an Interlude

Do you get nervous? Like so nervous you feel like you are going to puke? And then you worry that you are going to puke in the situation that is making you nervous in the first place and that makes you even MORE nervous?

Tomorrow is making me nervous. I've got an interview in for my real job (re:not sewing, cooking, gardening related).

So my life is put on hold while I make sure I'm properly prepared.

So the blog is on hold.

Photo shoot for Mad Men Dress Challenge #2 is coming very soon.

I promise.

Maybe even tomorrow?

We'll see.

In the meantime, enjoy this picture of Harley immediately making himself comfortable on a pile of painting sheets. That dog always find the fluffiest spot in the room.


Please! Share! What makes you ridiculously nervous? Maybe it'll make me feel better, haha.

{I think I've posted this before, but I just find this song so darn calming!}

2 comments: